Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A BEAUTIFUL DAY
Today is a beautiful day. Fall is my favorite time of year.I love to see all the leaves changing colors. My favorite color is orange, and orange being a main color for fall, it puts me in a great mood. I love to feel the first breeze of fall. You know ,when its been so hot for so long and there it is that cool breeze on your face.That's wonderful to me. My house is decorated all in fall colors. I just love to decorate. Yes we will soon be packing up those decoration's and putting up red and green. I love Christmas too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Melinda,I am so glad that you have a blog now! You will love meeting new people and getting new ideas from them about decorating and cooking,etc.I couldn't imagine that me and you would be bloggers a few years ago. Isn't this fun? What will we get into next? Ha Ha
Now we can keep up with each others lives when we can't see each other. Yeah!!!
Hey sister n law....well you have started your own blog. On the way home this afternoon I was talking to Lee Laurie and I mentioned about all the colors of the leaves. The sun was shining on them bringing out all of their fall colors. I love this time of the year also. The kids and I love to build small fires in the back yard with the first cool breeze. They love to roast hot dogs and make smores. You are right....they grow up so fast!! I am glad you have a blog now. It is the new way of keeping up with one another. Heck...maybe Steven and I need our own blog...HA
Post a Comment