This is my son Chase and his new little cousin Jason. They visited us during Christmas. Jason loved all the lights on the Christmas tree and playing with all the wrapping paper. He is so sweet!!! Jason and Chase have the same birthday. How cool!!!
I love this picture! Can you believe that they have the same birthday!? Can you believe that I am a grandma? I love it! I just got back from seeing Christy and Jason tonight. I went there straight from work. I was having Jason-withdrawals. He is sitting up by himself now! Love, Lee Laurie
2 comments:
I love this picture! Can you believe that they have the same birthday!? Can you believe that I am a grandma? I love it! I just got back from seeing Christy and Jason tonight. I went there straight from work. I was having Jason-withdrawals. He is sitting up by himself now!
Love,
Lee Laurie
Hey Melinda, Come by my blog...you've been tagged!
Love your sis,
Lee Laurie
Post a Comment