Thursday, February 26, 2009
The Bargain Shopper!!!
My sister, the bargain shopper. LOL. She lives for days like this. We went bargain shopping the other day and boy did she find some.(really she did). We even found a new boutique, well after about an hour of looking. It was worth it though, because that was more time together.Two stores and to buggies later, here she is. My truck was loaded down with all the great finds that we found. She can always find the cutest things, and turn them in to even cuter things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Melinda,
We did have fun didn't we? I have to save up my 'fun' money now for another trip to our boutique! I still haven't been back there to get my sofa and chaise. I've been looking at some fabric to have it recovered in.
I'm glad that you like your dishes that I gave you. I have another surprise for you too...but you will have to wait.
Oh and I put a few things in my booth from our trip and have already sold them! Yeah!!!
Love ya,
Lee Laurie
Melinda,
Hey! Come over to my blog...I have an award for you! This will be your 1st one!
Love ya,
Lee Laurie
Post a Comment