This is when we wer leaving the island. We got someone to take a picture for us.Oh yeah. check out my hair. Yes, I got dreds!!!HAhA!!! It Hurt!!!Thursday, April 23, 2009
Our Cruise
Well, we are back from our cruise. It was nice, but I dont know that I will do it again. I got sick on the way home, and I still dont feel just right. Im glad that I got to see the Bahamas, but Im sooooooo glad to be back home. I took lots of pictures. Here are a few. The first one is from the beach where we spent most of the day Friday. The water was beautiful!!!
This is when we wer leaving the island. We got someone to take a picture for us.Oh yeah. check out my hair. Yes, I got dreds!!!HAhA!!! It Hurt!!!
This is when we wer leaving the island. We got someone to take a picture for us.Oh yeah. check out my hair. Yes, I got dreds!!!HAhA!!! It Hurt!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Melinda,
I'm glad that you had a good time. When we went years ago it was to Freeport and I didn't like it too much. I was glad to get back home too. I was so sick on that ship! That is a yucky feeling! I can't wait to see all of the pictures!
Love ya,
Lee Laurie
Post a Comment