Monday, September 21, 2009

DANCE

This is her dance team , I will put a better picture on her as soon as I get one. She is on the far left in the very back.I am going to try to get a picture of her and Michael together at on of the games too.
My sweet Whitney. This is one day after dance practice. She loves being on he schools dance team this year. She will soon be sweet 16. I am planning something big for her birthday!!!

1 comment:

A Southern Rose said...

It's hard to believe that she is going to be 16 soon! Seems like yesterday that she was born! I'm glad that she made the dance team! I'm on vacation now. Maybe we can do something in the next couple of days? I'm going to Southaven on Friday with Christy and Jason for Shanna's shower. Do you want to go with us? We will spend the night.