THIS IS WHITNEY AND HER BEST FRIEND CHELSEA BEFORE THE HOMECOMING DANCE. WE TOOK THEM TO EAT BEFORE THE DANCE. HOMECOMING FELL ON HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR SO THEY HAD A COSTUME DANCE. DON'T THEY LOOK SO CUTE:)
LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ALL ARE :)
LITTLE LADYBUG AND RASPBERRY CUTIE:)
LADYBUG & BUMBLE BEE:)
SO SWEET:)
MICHAEL AND HIS GIRLFRIEND BAILEE. THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Adorable... each of them is so cute. Love the bumble bee & ladybug!! That is precious. Hugs. tammy
Melinda, They all look so cute! I love their costumes! I know that they had a great time at the dance! Its hard to believe that they are in High School and going to dances and stuff! Brings back so many memories.
2 comments:
Adorable... each of them is so cute. Love the bumble bee & ladybug!! That is precious. Hugs. tammy
Melinda,
They all look so cute! I love their costumes! I know that they had a great time at the dance! Its hard to believe that they are in High School and going to dances and stuff! Brings back so many memories.
Love ya,
Lee Laurie
Post a Comment