Thursday, December 18, 2008

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW !!!

WHAT A SURPRISE, WE WOKE UP TO BEAUTIFUL SNOW THIS MORNING.




IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ON A WINTER VACATION FAR AWAY FROM HOME , NOT IN OUR FRONT YARD. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!









MICHAEL AND CHASE HAVING A SNOWBALL FIGHT. THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN.


WHITNEY WITH HER FIRST SNOWMAN!!!


3 comments:

A Southern Rose said...

Hey Melinda,
I love your snow pictures! They are beautiful! It was cold wasn't it? I loved how the snow made everything look so Christmasy! That picture of Whitney looks so much like Christy! I can't wait to show her! You look like me in that picture of you and Steven! I hope y'all get to come to Cole's graduation in the morning!
Love,
Lee Laurie

P.S. Put a picture of your Christmas tree on your blog. I want to see it.

A Southern Rose said...

Hey Melinda,
We had a fun time at your house the other night! We all loved our gifts. I hope y'all liked what we got you. I know you were so happy to get me that book by Lynne Spears. I'm sorry that I had already bought it. I love my little sister callender too. I will think of you every day that I look at it. I loved all of my gifts! Thanks! We will get the boys together soon! Oh and I loved your Christmas tree. It was beautiful! Thanks for coming to Cole's graduation. It meant a lot to all of us!
Love,Lee Laurie

P.S. Seeing that Bible story book that I read to you every night when we were little brought back so many memories. Thanks for saving it for me all these years.

Stevie said...

Hey SNL!! It was good to see ya'll Saturday and then again last night...it was a pleasant surprise. I know Lee really enjoys visiting ya'll....so do I. I wished we all had more time to spend with family and friends....where does all the time go. 2008 is almost over. The snow does make it look like a far away snowy vacation. The kids loved playing in it up here also. Garrett had to have a snowball fight. He was funny. Thanks for everything.....especially the friendship your family has shown me. I always feel comfortable and welcomed with ya'll. You have a pretty good husband:-)....and 3 great kids!! I hope this Christmas will be the best for you yet....Merry Christmas!
Love,
Stevie