Hey Melinda, I love this picture of the kids. They are growing up so fast. Seems like yesterday that you and I were expecting Garrett and Chase to be born. It doesn't seem like they should be 7 years old. I hope Whitney does great at her competition tomorrow. I'm glad that you are gonna make Cole a graduation cake. That is so sweet. He is gonna love it. Love your big sister, Lee Laurie
1 comment:
Hey Melinda,
I love this picture of the kids. They are growing up so fast. Seems like yesterday that you and I were expecting Garrett and Chase to be born. It doesn't seem like they should be 7 years old. I hope Whitney does great at her competition tomorrow.
I'm glad that you are gonna make Cole a graduation cake. That is so sweet. He is gonna love it.
Love your big sister,
Lee Laurie
Post a Comment