Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FIELD TRIP

Chase was so excited to go on his field trip.Here he is waiting to go into the aquarium . The little boy he is standing by is his friend Rusty. Chase had been sick the day before and we didnt even know if he would make it to go.Im glad he got to go , because he had a great time.



He looks so big here. He is really growing up.





Here he got to touch a sting ray.


We had so much fun spending the day with him on his field trip.







1 comment:

A Southern Rose said...

He is getting so big! Where has the time gone? We don't have babies anymore! I get to go with Garrett on his field trip on April 8th. (New Orleans) He is excited that I can go with him. I had to ask off from work a month in advance. I will take plenty of pictures!