

Whitney is sooo excited about learning to drive. I , on the other hand am freaking out. I can't believe it has come to this already. This is her posing for the camera, waiting on a train. I let her drive home from town the other day. It's only about 10miles from where we live. The first picture is so cute. Both hands on the wheel :) She is only 15 and will not get her permit till this summer, but she always begs me to drive. I usually say no, but I give in sometimes. I guess it will do her good when she does start really driving. I get so worried that she wont know what to do when she is driving by herself. Well atleast I still have a few years before she is on the road without me. I love you Whitney, and you will always be my little girl.
1 comment:
Hey Melinda,
She looks so grown up! Its hard to believe that she is 15!!! Hate to tell you but its gonna really go by fast now! I like the new look of your blog. I changed mine too. Your playlist is working. I have that same song on my playlist too. We both love Martina! Come see my new look on my blog and leave me a comment.
Love,
Lee Laurie
Post a Comment