Tuesday, October 27, 2009
THE BRACES ARE OFF!!!!
THIS IS MICHAEL'S FIRST PICTURE WITH HIS BRACES OFF. HE DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT, HE SAID HE DOESNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO SMILE YET. HAHA. BOTH WHITNEY AND MICHAEL WORE BRACES CLOSE TO 4 YEARS!!! YOU CANT REALL TELL , BUT THEY BOTH HAVE ON PINK. TODAY AT SCHOOL THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS SUPPORTING BREAST CANCER AND EVERYONE THAT WORE PINK HELPED RAISE MONEY THAT IS GOING TO BE DONATED TO BREAST CANCER. HOW GREAT IS THAT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww...Whitney and Michael look so sweet here and they are wearing my favorite color...pink! That was for a great cause too! I'm glad that they both have gotten their braces off. I know that they are thrilled! Whitney hasn't stopped smiling yet! Was that the pink shirt that I gave her?
Love ya,
Lee Laurie
Hey Meme,
Michael looks completely different to me with his braces off. Whitney is a pretty young lady. I know you and Steven are proud of them and Rerun. Ha. Now he is a card.
Take care,
Stevie
Post a Comment