Here are me and her dad with her at her surprise party.



We had her a surprise sweet 16 party the night before her real birthday. I think she was very surprised. I had everthing decorated pink and black. She had a sweet 16 sash and crown too. How sweet is that? She had lots of family there to help her celebrate her special day. Im so proud of my sweet daughter. I love her so much.
2 comments:
Whitney is so pretty. How can she already be 16 years old? It doesn't seem possible! I'm glad that we were able to come to her party to celebrate with her. Family is so important! Enjoy her while you can, she will be all grown up soon. Just think, you will be doing this all over again with Michael next year. LOL
Love your sis,
Lee Laurie
Your daughter is very pretty. I see it runs all through your family! Thanks for having me and i'll visit again soon. Tammy
Post a Comment